Are you an online service based provider or a small business owner?
Do you struggle with finding quality leads for your business?
Perhaps you're wondering and thinking - 'There has to be a better way'!
In my experience, clients that are ready to outsource their marketing do so because they:
- are struggling to keep up with their marketing tasks by continuously trying to DIY
- don't know the best strategies and don't care to learn them
- aren't tech savvy, loathe sales + marketing, and social media overwhelms them
Do these sound like you too?
Trust me, I get it.
Social media is time-consuming. There's a lot to learn and a million strategies to implement. It can be extremely overwhelming to learn the ins and outs of digital marketing. The when, who, and what to post, and don't even get me started on learning analytics! When in all reality, you're likely thinking - 'Who has time for this?'
Am I right?
Which is why outsourcing your digital marketing to a pro, like me, can absolutely help eliminate these burdens.
Maybe you're wondering if hiring a marketing consultant to help you with your digital marketing needs can benefit your business. I'm here to tell you YES, and not because I'm a marketing consultant but because I have seen it first hand.
I have outlined for you below seven benefits to hiring someone, like me, to handle your digital marketing needs.
7 REASONS WHY HIRING A MARKETING CONSULTANT WILL BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS:
- Consistency in sharing your marketing content and message.
- Provide an outside perspective on your business.
- See your blind spots and consult on ways to improve your marketing.
- Save you time and money on trial and error methods that don’t work.
- Work with a professional who has been there and done it before and is up to date on the latest trends.
- Ongoing optimization to continually improve your ROI.
- Ability to focus on what you do best by serving your clients.
These benefits show that hiring a marketing consultant can help catapult the success of your business and in the long run save you time, money, and stress.
Here's the thing though, the businesses that fail to adapt to the new way of marketing are at risk for losing momentum with their business. They'll lose customers/clients, sales, and their bottom line will diminish. Ouch!
The reality is that digital marketing has replaced the old form of marketing because it is cost-effective, saves time, and increases the reach of your message significantly with your audience. Traditional marketing does not provide the same range and benefits as digital marketing. It's archaic and puts your business at risk of extinction.
Therefore, let's dive in and take a look at all the benefits to why your business should be leveraging digital marketing. Now, I'll caveat this with saying, this isn't a full complete list of benefits, but it provides plenty of reasons to back up my opinion and the importance of digital marketing.
30 REASONS WHY DIGITAL MARKETING IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
- Builds credibility and trust with your audience.
- Increases brand loyalty.
- Positions you and your business as a leader, expert, and authority figure in your industry.
- Increases the influence you have on a local and global scale with your audience.
- Provides social proof that your business is credible.
- It's where your prospects are spending their time.
- Connects you with your audience easily.
- Creates brand awareness.
- Increases customer/client satisfaction and experience.
- More cost effective than traditional marketing (ie. cheaper!)
- Increases the playing field by expanding your reach globally.
- Increases conversion of prospects due to multiple "touch points" of interaction.
- Increases your business revenue.
- According to EveryChannel, companies using digital marketing have a 2.8x better revenue growth expectancy.
- Increases the ability to cross-sell, up-sell or down-sell additional products or services.
- Effective targeting of qualified leads.
- Caters to the mobile customer/client.
- According to Forbes, 91% of adults have mobile devices within reaching distance.
- Increase your return on your investment.
- Provides an avenue for continued market research for better insights into your audience.
- Increases customer/client retention rate.
- Provides a competitive advantage over your competitors.
- Increases the rate in which you share your message with your audience.
- Saves you time and money.
- Increases the interaction with qualified leads.
- Provides a direct line of communication between your business and your audience.
- Increases the expansion of your business for scalability.
- Creates a real-time customer services experience for your audience.
- Provides multiple ways to reach your audience based on their favorite device, time, place, wants, needs, and desires.
- Increases brand visibility to gain an online presence.
- It's versatile and customizable for your business to meet the needs of your audience.
- Increases the impact you can have on the lives of others with your products or services.
As you can see, creating an online presence for your business with digital marketing can truly help your business grow and scale. By using digital marketing my clients have been able to expand their reach, acquire new leads, increase their sales, make more of a profit and impact.
How would leveraging digital marketing to grow your online presence benefit you and your business?
Imagine how different your life and business could be if you used digital marketing to reach more of your audience. Would you be able to...
- spend more time with your family?
- take road trips?
- hire more employees or contractors for help?
- reduce the financial burden?
- eliminate stress?
Share in the comments below: What is one thing that is frustrating you with your current digital marketing strategy?
If you're looking for support with your digital marketing for your business, I would love to chat with you about your digital marketing needs, determine if your current strategy is working for you, and how I can best support you.
Please book a Marketing Consultation so that we may discuss things further.