Do you feel invisible online?
Wondering why you do not see any reward for your efforts except for hearing "crickets"?
When I was starting out in my business, my marketing was all over the place. No lie. I remember expressing this frustration with my coach and felt like I was wasting all of this time posting in various Facebook groups, but wasn't seeing the results. It frustrated the hell out of me! Especially when I knew that I had a limited number of days to hit my goal.
Why wasn't I getting noticed?
Quite honestly, it boiled down to a few different things:
- I didn't have my ideal client identified.
- I wasn't hitting their pain point.
- I wasn't using their language to attract them to me.
- I wasn't consistent with my posting.
- I didn't have a content strategy in place.