Are you making mistakes with your email marketing? In this article, you will learn the five most common mistakes entrepreneurs and small business owners make with their email marketing.
What is public relations and why is it important for your small business? In this article, you’ll learn more about the importance of public relations, its benefits, and the various types of FREE publicity you can leverage to increase your online exposure and create more income, influence, and impact!
Hooray, it's November and the season for giving and expressing gratitude!
November kicks off my favorite time of year. There's nothing quite like being in the giving spirit where you can show others how much you love and appreciate them. An opportunity to express gratitude for all your blessings, the fantastic people in your life, and clients.
As an entrepreneur, you can be a leader in your community and industry by showing your gratitude by giving back to others.
In fact, it's quite ingenious!
Your generosity to give back has a lot of benefits. Here are five reasons how being a philanthropist can benefit your business both online and off:
- Builds respect and an excellent reputation in your community and industry.
- Connections and networking with others who have similar passions for giving back.
- Increases brand awareness, exposure, and provides positive publicity.
- Creates a ripple effect for more generosity within your community.
- Builds goodwill within your community.
Are you an online service based provider or a small business owner?
Do you struggle with finding quality leads for your business?
Perhaps your wondering and thinking - 'There has to be a better way'!
In my experience, clients that are ready to outsource their marketing do so because they:
- are struggling to keep up with their marketing tasks by continuously trying to DIY
- don't know the best strategies and don't care to learn them
- aren't tech savvy, loathe sales + marketing, and social media overwhelms them
Do these sound like you too?
Are you a small business owner?
Are you leveraging a blog to drive traffic to your website?
As a small business owner, you are leaving money on the table if you don't blog. Blogging provides so many benefits to your business that without it, you're doing a disservice to your audience. Ouch!
When I started blogging, I struggled with creating content. I wasn't 100% sure on how to leverage a blog for my business, and frankly, I wasn't confident in what I was doing. As a result, I was blogging inconsistently. Inconsistent blogging did absolutely nothing for my business. I am a firm believer in consistency being the key to everything but with blogging and content creation was my nemesis when I started my business.